[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jocke J" <jocke4u at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Access problems to HTTP server
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:42:45 +0200
Hi,

Behind the m0n0wall firewall I have a server (with HTTP server) and a number
of clients.

When doing a HTTP request from outside (WAN) I get forwarded to the correct
host (both default and virtuals) on the HTTP server.
But when using one of the client computers connected to my LAN and access
the HTTP server with its correct host name I get a login box (basic
authentication) that tells me to enter userid and password for "." at
http://<mydomain>

I am a newbie at m0n0wall but thinks that it could be some configuration
issue here. I would be pleased if you could assist me in this issue?

Best Regards
Joacim