[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Loading m0n0 1.2 while CF card is installed on WRAP board?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:52:50 -0500
From: "Garrett" <glc at c dash email dot com>

> Could provide a few links to USB to CF adapters?

> Would something like this
> work....http://www.sandisk.com/retail/im-12in1.asp

I have found that more depends on the motherboard than the adapter.
Specifically, motherboards that are able to boot from USB can usually write
to it with physdiskwrite.  Motherboards than can not (like my laptop,
^%$&*!) are often not able to.  I use USB on my desktop to "juice" hard
drives and flash drives.

                        Lee