[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NIC Compatability
 Date:  Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:15:10 -0400
I vote we put some kind of page together with current hardware that we
have tested and know work. It would be simple and painless, I have xyz
card and i know it works, so I submit it to the page. I'd personally
like to know about wifi cards/adapters that work with monowall. the
freeBSD list is archaic.

Josh