[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyone tried m0n0 on a 3com OfficeConnect Internet Server?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:53:57 -0400
Yeah, I saw that 128MB max ram spec too and thought about it for a
bit...I'd bet it isn't a chipset limitation as much as the thing
probably only has 1 socket on it, for space issues I'd (again) guess.
That said, my m0n0 boxes never see 128MB of actual RAM usage, so I'm not
all that worried about it.

I googled a bit to find some more detailed specs on the board, but
haven't hit anything yet.  If anyone knows more about it, I'd like to
see it.

Thanks,
Bryan