[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN/1 miniPCI) - no power
 Date:  Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:11:38 -0400
Bill,

I got my power supplies from mini-box.com. I usually order from WISP but
they were out of the boards we needed.

So it looks like there are three of us with this problems so far. I have
three faulty power supplies (or three WRAP sets with something wrong, at
least). I too hooked up the supplies to a meter and each one gave 18V.

The RMA process for mini-box has been long and cumbersome, so I ended up
just ordering some new power supplies. We will see what happens.

Josh Simoneau