[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Tarun Kundhi" <tkundhi at inebraska dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal and unlimited interface access
 Date:  Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:36:17 -0500
Thanks that makes sense. Any suggestions or guidance on preventing webGUI
access? I see it in the Advanced setting (I know they are unsupported) but I
can't seem to get filter rules in place that allow traffic to pass through
the interface but prevent the webGUI from displaying. I end up either
blocking all HTTP traffic or allowing it.

Personally I don't like the fact that a unathenticated user can easily get
to the webGUI. If I can figure this out I'd be glad to attempt some
documentation for basic captive portal setup.