[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN/1 miniPCI) - no power
 Date:  Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:01:37 +0200
Garrett wrote:
> Got tired of unplugging it from the wall (plug is under my desk) so I got
> lazy and unplugged it from the unit....worked first time I did that.

take care, as the 18V type i got from pcengines is a switching type ps.
If you leave them open, they develop high voltage which may damage the
wrap when plugging in, the sparkling experience that can be seen, though
is nice.
It is actually the better way for the wrap board to plug that low
voltage plug first, and then the power.

Thomas

PS: mine worked fine from the beginning - european ones for 230V. Are
yours for 110V?