[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal issue - no traffic to WAN
 Date:  Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:36:33 +0200
Hi guys,
im back after 3 months away from this forum :) I missed all of you so much :)
...ok -  but back to my issue.

We are using mono in our vilage wifi network (27 users - wrap img.). mOnO do all what our network
need but i noticed mono locks when using Captive Portal (CP).

My mono was working more than 1 year without any locks, any freeze etc. First issue was when i
upgraded to 1.2b10, i think 2.5 months ago. That time i thought "its OK, its only first time after
1year" - when CP turned off no probelm to access internet.

But today its happend again. From LAN i was able to do anything with mono config. - mean WebGui was
working fine... nothing strange.

When i tryed access internet i saw in the browsers status bar 192.168.100.1:8080 but than i get
message page not found, and even i wasnt able to access my WiFi WAN bridge. So results are mono
block all traffic to WAN interface. As soon as i turned off Captive Portal it was working like charm
- as usual m0n0 do !!!!! I love m0n0 !!!!!

My question is: are there any changes in CP from build 1.2b10 ?
Or should I byu a new WRAP or new CF? ...but i dont think there is somethings with hardware...but
maybe Im wrong.

Thanks for any feedback,
bye Pete