[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NIC Compatability
 Date:  Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:03:59 -0400
Thanks for the list Chris. I had no idea that ANY PCI based cards
work, i'm glad you showed me that page. I was under the impression you
needed to get a pcmcia PCI adapter or whatever those things are and
then use a wireless card like you would on a laptop. (pcmcia)

Thanks again. Maybe we could get manuel to put a "survey" type thing
on the home page relating to hardware being used. I suppose there are
a million chipsets, so maybe that wont be so easy. Hmm.