[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Starcraft over PPTP VPN
 Date:  Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:32:39 +0200
Dear Gamers on this List,

A solution to the 'gamers' issues with VPN's might be Hamachi.
I've been using it for a while and it serves me fantastic.
(It's not only for games, it just supports broadcast over VPN !!)

http://www.hamachi.cc/

If interested, take a look. It's not open-source though and that's a bit of a shame.
It host to host, and not net to net, and only supports up to 16 clients on one
vpn, but there are some vague promises that this will be increased.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen Visser.