[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Anthony Mattke <a dot mattke at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] supported wireless cards
 Date:  Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:17:28 -0400
I recently just asked this same question and I was given this link:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/hardware-wireless.html

I would check that out. Looks like you can get the DWL-520 on ebay for
around $30 and it has a port for an antenna which is what I wanted to
use for an external antenna like you. Also, you could add a little
range to the unit if you fix up one of these bad boys...
http://tinyurl.com/dw7m7