[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Dale <mdale at dalegroup dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Starcraft over PPTP VPN
 Date:  Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:42:03 +1100

> Feel free to respond with further questions, or to tell me off.
> Neither
> will be ignored.
>
>  Brian

Hey don't worry. It's cool.

What you said was still informative and useful.

I am not too concerned about Starcraft not working, I was just trying
to do a quick game with a few friends. We can just do it through
battle.net. Although my friend is on dialup and everything seems much
faster while running over a VPN.

I was just interested in if I was doing something wrong, I suppose we
should just find some games that don't use UDP broadcasts.

Anywho thanks for everyones quick and informative replies.

I was thinking of running a Starcraft Lan game over an SSH tunnel
too, although I'll need to look into that one later ;)

Michael.