[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal issue - no traffic to WAN
 Date:  Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:38:55 +0100
Hi guys,
as you can see my email i have sent, i assumed there is somethings wrong
with Captive Portal and here is one more issue
http://monowall.procad.sk/images/cp_bug.jpg

..therefore i think captive portal is the problem why my mono locks traffic
from Lan to WAN 2x within 2months, first when used 1.2b10 and last week -
alredy used 1.2.

Except two last locks my mono was working 1year without problems.

Please, Are there any changes in CP from 1.2b9?

Bye, Peter