[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Starcraft over PPTP VPN
 Date:  Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:55:44 -0600
From: "Brian" <mono at ricerage dot org>

> Sigh. Lets make sure *no one* is confused on this issue. I am this
> D-side person. Indulge me the clarification of how this unfortunate
> incident came to be:

God knows we all make mistakes.  And with the permanence of e-mail it can be
very bad, indeed.  However, I try to measure a person, not by his mistakes,
but by how he approaches them.  In this case, it is refreshingly different
to see something that has become very rare over the years; personal
responsibility.  And at least while the post was crass, it was also
informative; something that is often lacking in the internet today. :-)

                        Lee