[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mace at solace dot mh dot se
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Routring and nat + LPT LED control
 Date:  Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:28:27 +0100 (CET)
Hi Everyone

I have just started to try to migrate my old noicy linux box to a new Via
epia based system with monowall on it and i ran into some truble.

I want to have one Wan interface (DHCP from My isp)
I want 3 internal subnets:
172.16.1.0/24 (Servers)
172.16.2.0/24 (Workstations)
172.16.3.0/24 (Wireless)

with only wan and one interna subnet it work perfect but I want more :)
I have tride to use the advanced nat feture and I have set rules on the
lan interfaces allowing everything going anywhere. So far i'm missing
something. Can anyone assist?

Next question. Would it be hard to enable the lpt port. I would like to
use it for controling led:s. The idea is to turn on a led when Monowall
senses that a nic is in the up status. I think this would be an easy
reliable way to indicate nic connections instead of soldering on the nics,
moving leds and so on...

Pardon for my spelling but english is not my native language

Best regards
Mats