[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  mace at solace dot mh dot se
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Routring and nat + LPT LED control
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:23:23 +0500
Whats is the LAN ip address and netmask? If the mask is /24 then it wont work
assuming you only have 1 LAN port there are 2 options
[1] use VLAN, for which you need a managed switch
[2] set your LAN port ip to something like 172.16.0.1/16
and 3 internal subnets to /16 also. Unfortunately this will allow
these 3 subnets to directly access each other.

If you can add more LAN cards then that would be more secure.

sai