[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC VPN Setup Question
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:13:25 +1000
Hi All

I need to establish IPSEC VPN tunnel to 3 separate locations (refer
diagram below)

x.x.10.0/24               x.x.11.0/24            x.x.12.0/24
Site 1 (MonoBox)     Site 2 (IPSEC Device)   Site 3(IPSEC Device)
       |                        |                     |
       |                        |                     |
       |                        |                     |
       |                        |                     |

                                |(WAN)
                         ****MonoWall***
                         |      |      |
                        LAN   OPT1   OPT2 = x.x.2.0/24

The 3 VPN's need to be able to allow communication between hosts on the
OPT2 subnet and the other subnets at the other 3 sites.

Is this setup possible? Can m0n0 allow the OPT2 subnet hosts access to
these 3 different sites?

Thanks

Mark