[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Yavor Christov <yavour at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to change/set MTU for WAN interface (PPPoE problem)
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:54:36 +0200
Hi all,

I was hoping that someone will respond to my previous rattling about
PPPoE problem I have but since no one did and it is really important
to me I am asking once again:

How can one change MTU for WAN in m0n0 1.2 since it seems that making
changes thru web interface and even playing with config.xml does not
force m0n0 to use new value of MTU? I surely can use exec.php but then
the change won't be persistent if I am not wrong.

So I kindly ask you once again, help anyone?

Thank you people.