[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Yavor Christov <yavour at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to change/set MTU for WAN interface (PPPoE problem)
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:52:32 -0500
I'll take a stab at it.

I search the list using "pppoe mtu site:m0n0.ch" in a google search box.

http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=37/78
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=4/25
http://www.phildev.net/solaris/mss.html

If you have turned NAT off, this could be the problem.

One of the work arounds was to re-configure the MTU at each of the
workstations. This may be a problem if you have many workstations on
the LAN.

Short of this, I have never used pppoe, so I'm probably out of my league.

-Don