[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Starcraft over PPTP VPN
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:48:33 -0500
Admittedly, this is something I was hoping to do as well. Even though I
use nothing but licensed copies of Starcraft, I enjoyed the bnetd
project tremendously because most of the people on battle.net are
childish idiots. It's nice to have a private server game, or failing
that, a private VPN game.

What about using the older TCP/IP setting in Starcraft, or even IPX/SPX?
Will m0n0 support any of those? Forgive the n00b questions, I am not a
professional networker by any means. =D

-Fig