[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Goodyear <me at jrob dot net>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP broken after upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:53:56 -0800
On Oct 31, 2005, at 12:16 PM, Chris Buechler wrote:

> On 10/27/05, Robert Goodyear <me at jrob dot net> wrote:
>

>> +1 here too on the failure after upgrading to 1.2
>>
>> My PPTP was rock solid for five months or so, then broke on upgrade.
>> I did not install beta builds in the interim, but waited for release.
>> This is on a Soekris net4801.
>>
>> I see this in status.php:
>>
>> @1 pass in quick proto gre from any to 70.xxx.20.242/32 keep state
>> group 200
>> @2 pass in quick proto tcp from any to 70.xxx.20.242/32 port = 1723
>> keep state group 200
>>

> Is that 70.xxx.20.242 your WAN IP?
>
> What type of WAN connection do you have, and what type does the remote
> client machine have?

Correct, I have 242 through 254 on the WAN, it's a DS1 or OC1, and
hasn't changed in spec of configuration since the firmware upgrade.

The remote client is connecting via Cable modem through a linksys
router, as it was prior to the firmware upgrade.

See my other thread on this for the raw logs.

-Rob.