[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Shumate" <marks at infowest dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Starcraft over PPTP VPN
 Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:58:31 -0700
Right now, m0n0wall only handles IP routing, firewalling, and closely
related needs. IPX/SPX is a totally different protocol than IP and there are
no plans to support it, as far as I know. I am not knowledgeable enough
about the networking capabilities of FreeBSD to say if FreeBSD can even
*USE* IPX/SPX though...all I can say for sure is that m0n0wall doesn't
support IPX/SPX right now.

-= Mark Shumate
-= InfoWest
-= Business Service Manager
-= phone: 435-674-0165 x1023 (local)
-= phone: 866-INFOWEST x1023 (long distance)