[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "BCW" <santana110 at telstra dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple External WAN IP to Internal LAN IP
 Date:  Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:50:19 +1100
Hi Guys,

You might be tired of this issue.  After I read through the Docoumentation.
I am still couldn't get this problem to work.

I only have 2 Network Card in the m0n0wall, and I am attempt to add an extra
or multiple WAN IP to the m0n0wall and to allow traffic to the LAN IP (such
as HTTP, FTP, and etc).  After I read through all the different scenarios
from the mailing list archives, none of those works on me.

Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to do this???

Bill