[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  santana110 at telstra dot com
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple External WAN IP to Internal LAN IP
 Date:  Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:56:51 -0600
Bill,

Add your second external (global) IP to your "Proxy ARP" table, then add the
same IP to the "Server NAT" or "1:1 NAT". If you used "Server NAT", you will
need to add NAT entries to forward ports from the external address above to
the correct LAN (private) IP and also add/auto-add the corresponding WAN
rule.  If you chose "1:1 NAT", skip the NAT entry (all ports are
automatically forwarded to the LAN address you specified) and just add WAN
rules for the ports you want to allow in.  Hope that helps.

Roy...