[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Control Alt Del" <ctrlaltdel at mail dot telepac dot pt>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:14:27 -0000
Hi, I use m0n0wall in a pc 133mhz with 64 mb of ram and two 3com 905c, after 15 or 20 days of
uptime, the box stop responding. No acess to the internet, the lan network of m0n0wall don't reply
to ping's and no acess to the webGui.
I use the folowing services:
dns forwarder, traffic shaper, dhcp server and pptp server. I have only to computer on the lan. This
problem don't apear with the last beta, but after upgrading to the 1.2 I start to use te pptp
server.
My traffic is www, mail and a p2p software working 7days/days.
Any suggestions?
thanks a lot, controlaltdel.