[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Anatoly Chernov <administrator at tolytech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Cannot connect to WebGUI or ping LAN interface
 Date:  Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:14:52 -0500
I installed m0n0wall 1.2, generic-pc version. Ufter reboot all NIC cards were recognized.
  I use Compaq Dual port NIC card and motherboard build-in NIC card. Console screen indicates
  that tl0, tl1 and fxp0 are up. I choose:
  LAN -> tl0
  WAN -> fxp0
  OPT1 - > tl1
  then I assigned IP to LAN intervace:, no VLAN, DHCP enabled: to
  Ufter reboot m0n0wall "remembers" all settings: LAN, WAN amd OPT1 interfaces as well as LAN IP
  Tryed to connect to timed out, tryed to ping no response.
  Yes, my PC has IP and mask.
  Tryed crossover cable directly from laptop to m0n0wall - cannot get DHCP IP. Did ipconfig /release
and renew - no IP.
  Assigned new IP to my laptop:, mask, gateway - cannot ping
  Tryed all ports on m0n0wall - same result.
  Any idea?