[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kjell N" <k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com>
 To:  Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Mini_httpd needed ram
 Date:  Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:43:10 +0100
Nice
Then I can burn the "your" ISO and try that for our mini_httpd-problems,
instead of copying.
There are other Radius-stuff that i have been waiting for.   Nice work!

Speaking of Radius,  (Now I'm spoiling your thread. :)
I'm realy looking forward to more Radius-use. For example group handling
over Radius, for different firewall-rules.  Example:
Group=student    Only dest.port 53 and 80 open
Group=staff       Everyting open

But, perhaps it's hard, or impossible ... to be done?

Regards,
/Kjell