[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Kjell N" <k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Mini_httpd needed ram
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:12:58 +0100
Not hard and also possible. I already retrieve the user assigned group from the radius server with
the CES-Group attribute.

I'm just not doing anything with it. If someone could program FW profiles I happily will program the

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst

Always read the manual for the correct way to do things because the number of incorrect ways to do
things is almost infinite