[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cook" <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Trying to locate 1.2b6
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:12:26 -0000
Also here in Europe:

http://m0n0wall.jpcompserv.net/

David Cook

JP Computer Services
JET PRESS Limited
Nunn Close
Huthwaite
Nottinghamshire
NG17 2HWUK

Web:   www.jpcompserv.co.uk
Tel:   0845 083 3070
Fax:   0845 083 3071

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential. The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JP Computer Services.