[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "David Cook" <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 To:  <mono at wiredplace dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall in the UK with multiple IP's - Which Modem?
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:18:08 -0000

We have got UK ADSL with multiple IPs to play nicely with m0n0wall with
many of our customers. A few clarification questions:

How are your IPs allocated, do you have a single address allocated to
the router/modem and then an additional block?

Who is your ISP?

David Cook

JP Computer Services
Nunn Close

Web:   www.jpcompserv.co.uk
Tel:   0845 083 3070
Fax:   0845 083 3071

Confidentiality Notice
This message and its contents are confidential. The contents are solely for the attention of the
recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JP Computer Services.