[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Claudio Castro <ccastro at unr dot edu dot ar>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nated mail server
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:59:30 -0300
I have a 1:1 NAT defined, a public ip for the firewall and another correspond to an internal ip of my DMZ mail server), the
default gateway of the mail server is, but..the mail server doesnt
"see" the internet. When I go to m0n0 admin I trought a ping trought the DMZ
interface to www.google.com and I get this:

PING www.l.google.com ( from 56 data bytes
64 bytes from icmp_seq=0 ttl=236 time=155.952 ms

--- www.l.google.com ping statistics ---

Instead of "from" why I doesnt come from the NAT is not

I have nothing set in Outbound NAT...should I?

Any Ideas of why my mail server isnt seing the internet?

Este mensaje ha sido enviado desde WebMail UNR usando IMP