[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Darrell Whitfield <dwhitf at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  newbie firewall rules
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:40:30 -0600
Hello everyone!

      Please take a look at these rules I just saw  on the list and I
thought they
would meet the needs of my new m0n0wall install.
I want a stealth firewall, I want the Lan to go anywhere but not be
contact unless
the Lan esablishes it first.I want the Dmz to be wide open but not
access the Lan.

Thanks in Advance!
dwhitf

WAN              (not checked)
block | * | * | * | ! DMZ net | * | block all outside (access except)

LAN
pass | * | LAN net | * | * | * | Default LAN -> any

Dmz                          (not checked)
pass | * | Dmz net | * |  ! Lan net  | * | Default OPT1-> any (except Lan)