[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall in the UK with multiple IP's - Which Modem?
 Date:  Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:23:47 -0000
> A suitable cheap router is the Conexant chipset based

> (http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=9
> 6221). We use these all the time together with m0n0wall on
> Soekris hardware. Just disable the routers internal firewall and NAT.

I see someone else has discovered these. ;-)

I concur with Dave's suggestion - these make excellent little units when you
need to get an ADSL connection into m0n0 as cost-effectively as possible.

If you need a hand configuring the thing I'll post the message I've sent to
a few people off-list, that way it'll be in the archives for posterity...

Regards,

Chris