[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Shumate" <marks at infowest dot com>
 To:  "'Erik Anderson'" <erikerik at gmail dot com>, "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 replacing a Cisco Catalyst 2650?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:07:49 -0700
I use a net4801 that handles 20mbps without traffic shaping, so it should be
fine for you. Mine is setup with 2 physical interfaces, one of which is
broken up into a large amount of vlan interfaces. So, I think you will be
fine with yours doing 4.

-= Mark Shumate
-= InfoWest
-= Business Service Manager
-= phone: 435-674-0165 x1023 (local)
-= phone: 866-INFOWEST x1023 (long distance)