[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot connect to WebGUI or ping LAN interface
 Date:  Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:48:02 -0600
From: "Anatoly Chernov" <administrator at tolytech dot com>

>  that tl0, tl1 and fxp0 are up. I choose:
>  LAN -> tl0
>  WAN -> fxp0
>  OPT1 - > tl1

Search the list on tlan, or thunderlan and you will see a lot.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=206/36 is my favorite since I wrote
it. And something I wrote before I was on the list.

"I am not on the list yet (so I can not post to it), but I was researching a
problem of my own when I saw yours. I used to work for Compaq when your
computer was new, and I remember those old tlan cards well. They had a
problem with auto negotiation and would come up 10 base T instead of 100
base T. A reset (like redefining them from the console or the hidden status
page) would make it all work again, until the next reboot. I would ditch the
card and get a $5 dlink."

                Lee Sharp