[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] spam from support@nochex.com
 Date:  Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:32:33 -0500
On 11/3/05, Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Is anyone else getting the autoreplies from support at nochex dot com?

yup.  got a couple of them.  also went to the site where the "tickets"
were being created and added a message to please stop the
autoresponder.  seems to have worked, don't think I've gotten any yet
today (though I also don't recall if I've posted to the list today).

I typically remove the sender and have the list address in the CC
field with To: blank.  doesn't seem to matter how you do it though.

-Chris