[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mace at solace dot mh dot se
 To:  "Erik Anderson" <erikerik at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 replacing a Cisco Catalyst 2650?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:24:25 +0100 (CET)
This sounds like the system I'm working on currently.

A via EPIA CL6000 with 256 ram and a 128 CF card as harddrive. It got a
Dlink 580 quad nic for a total of 6 ethernet IF:s. It only got a 2 mbit
wan conection and two lans this far but i haven't seen more than 20% CPU
use so i Think you would do fine with the 6000 board if you decide to
build something via based