[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mace at solace dot mh dot se
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP on OPT1
 Date:  Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:31:29 +0100 (CET)
I finally found this bug and it was in hardware..

The system used a flexible PCI raiser board and that was the problem.
Static ip:s worked but not DHCP so i decided to redo everything from
scratch so I dismantled the box and started to test component after
component. I found that if I used the flexible raiser, dhcp would fail.
With  a standard 90 degree raiser DHCP works.....