[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  leesharp at hal dash pc dot org, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:26:36 +0000
Hi,

I've tried 3COM, Intel, DLink and realtek NICs. I've tried AMD and Intel
CPUs. Ive tried with and without harddisk (I'm running the bootable CD
version 1.2). I've I've disabled serial ports, PNP-OS, used old junkyard
machines and brand new dell servers.  .. you name it - i've tried it. The
box still locks up once in a while. In my case the frequency of lockups is
about 1 week now.

There' s no P2P traffic. But i have noticed, that when the device locks up,
usually theres one or more terminalservices sessions running/timing out.

BR