[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Claudio C." <e1 underscore ch4c4l at msn dot com>
 To:  me at jrob dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: cuestions...about mono
 Date:  Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:10:41 +0000
I define rules for incoming traffic from the internet to ports 25 ,110 and
143 of my local address, that rules are in the WAN interface of m0n0, what
about the DMZ interface? what rules do I have to define there? the source
should be the DMS subnet or the local ip of the mail server? and the
destination should be "any"?