[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marcin" <mpp at poczta dot onet dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT
 Date:  Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:50:43 +0100
Hello
Somebody help me ... please:)
I want to try build router o m0n0, everything is quite clear for me but i have hard problem with
NAT.
I'd like to set up NAT like I've on my freebsd router:

(this is sample from my router - ipnat.rules)
map rl0 10.1.1.10/32 -> WAN-IP/32
map rl0 10.1.1.11/32 -> WAN-IP/32
map rl0 10.1.1.12/32 -> WAN-IP/32
map rl0 10.1.1.13/32 -> WAN-IP/32
map rl0 10.1.1.14/32 -> WAN-IP/32

How to do this on m0n0 ?

I've tried in Outbound NAT and check the Advanced NAT but without success...

it's possible to do in m0n0 ?
this confoguration it's good for me because help me off selected host from the internet... if I need
I don't use any DMZ only have a classic router with traffic shaping.

Martin