[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless dies on 1.2
 Date:  Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:16:14 -0500
Watching all the talk about things dieing, I don't have a full system hang
but since the 1.2 release upgrade, my wireless has stopped working several
times. I just had it happen again and the logs don't show anything wierd.
ifconfig showed my wi0 adaptor normally but it took "ifconfig wi0 down" and
"ifconfig wi0 up" ran on exec.php to get the NIC working again. I use a
Soekris 4501 with a Netgate 2511 B card and my wireless never went down on
any of the betas. Any clues or commands I can run next time I can't get
online with my laptop?

Dave