[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  fisch at conne dash island dot de, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 1.2 DNS forward problem
 Date:  Sat, 05 Nov 2005 07:05:34 -0600
Try adding your DNS servers to the remote m0n0wall's config.xml file. It
goes under the dhcpd section and looks something like this:

  <dnsserver>10.1.1.10</dnsserver>
  <dnsserver>10.1.1.14</dnsserver>

I wish they would add this functionality to the GUI instead of this method.
It's too easy to forget it's there since it's hidden. Maybe the next
release. :o)

Roy...