[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, rfreidel at computergeex dot com
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] site to site problems
 Date:  Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:24:53 -0500
> ...get a monowall to talk to a Juniper vpn, I had the tunnel up
and running in about five minutes, at first I was pleased, but then became
really frustrated when I couldn't accomplish the same thing with another
monowall.

Were both remote m0n0wall and remote juniper on same remote site
network..ie same comm provider ? I recall reading sometime ago that
some ISP's block GRE.

I searched the list for ISP Block Ipsec, yielded similar issues.

Just a thought

- Don