[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  don dot munyak at gmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: Fwd: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:07:06 +0000
Hi,

I'm running trafficshaping on a 2,3/2,3 Mbps uplink. I have Public IP
addresses, which are routed or 1:1 natted to LAN hosts. I have approx 40
firewall rules.

Lockups always occurs after hours. The "background load" is < 6kbps after
hours. That is, the lockup problem does not seem to be related to heavy
load.

I do not use captive portal or any of the VPN protocols.

Mvh.