[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robo.K." <mono at inmail dot sk>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:11:50 +0100
I have the some problem as you. On total different computers run MONOWALL
and freeze once of 6-7 days. This occur on all 1.2beta versions 1.2xx and
also on release vversion 1.2. In versions 1.1xx this didn`t occurred.
My solution is, hahahaha, manually reboot machines with monowall every 3-4
day.... :-}}.  Do anybody another solution???
Ok, seriously, in now I use a HW watchdog an now I can sleep sedate.
Regards.