[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hotspot monowall
 Date:  Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:12:36 +0800
hi,

sorry about that.

what i want is to run m0n0wall
under it is a hotspot server where it can create
a prepaid accounts which can be billed/sell by time usage.

in short, its a billing system and account generation system
in one central server.

then i can install another accesspoint like linksys to remote area
then that accesspoint will connect to my central server for account
and authenticate the prepaid account.

its like boingo system, install a linksys ap to a far place but with
internet connection.

is there such thing opensource software?
or a commercial software that can be modified customized?