[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Freidel" <rfreidel at computergeex dot com>
 To:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] site to site problems
 Date:  Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:12:40 +0000
Don Munyak (don dot munyak at gmail dot com) wrote:

> <snip>
> network..ie same comm provider ? I recall reading sometime ago that
> some ISP's block GRE.
>
> I searched the list for ISP Block Ipsec, yielded similar issues.
>
> Just a thought

</snip>

I have thought of that, and to answer your question the one that worked was
from a cable modem to a dsl modem, if anyone would have blocked anything it
would have been the dsl provider, everythings open with the cable system. The
wireless provider I am not sure about.

--
Ron Freidel
Sys Admin