[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal: One Login per MAC
 Date:  Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:15:10 +0000
Hi,

> So now my question: I thought that the captive portal does not allow log
> ins from different MACs at the same time? Am I wrong there, or is this a
> bug?

use an external FreeRADIUS box - and turn on all the options you want/need
on that box (simultaneous-use springs to mind)
by using the external box, you can setup accounts in a MySQL table and
they can automatically expire or start depending on time....so no
need to continually log into m0n0box

alan