[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding [***submit information!***]
 Date:  Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:25:30 +0100
I've set up a form on m0n0.ch where people with lockup problems can
submit some information that will hopefully help us find out if they
share a common configuration option or hardware element, so that we
can narrow down our search. Without any clues at all (not even
console messages), it's going to be almost impossible to fix this.

If you're a victim of that ominous lockup issue, please submit the
details of your m0n0wall setup on:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/lockup.php

Thanks,

Manuel